What the heck is up with fakes?

I always look for a man that is supportive mentally, kind hearted, would kick some ass if it came down to it, works heard but knows how to come home, hold his girl, cuddle up and watch a movie while running fingers threw her hair and of course not too hard on the eyes... pretty dreamy right? Well, can some one please tell me why there are so few like that? Why so many guys pretend to be that man but after a month or two they turn into cowards? I know there are some out there but damn I'm getting older not younger! O my real question is... why do guys fake their personalities?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys don't necessarily intentionally fake. Those things they do are somewhat of who they really are, but those are guys that focus too much on keeping their girl happy, and not thinking about their own happiness. I mean just look at all the things you listed

Hard working- reasonable, this is just generally a good trait to have
    Would kick ass if the situation called for it- basically Mr. Come to the rescue, reality, not every guy wants to have to clean up your mess, or engage in a fight, period
    Come home and hold his girl/cuddle during movie- Not many guys like to just sit there doing nothing while your romantic comedy is on, that's just a fact of life.

Out of all of those things, where does his happiness come in? And please don't say "If he did those things, I'd make sure he's happy, because I'm happy" you're happiness is him making deals with you. Would these things make you happy? Yes, but in the long run, you will eventually want more and more.

The guy you described doesn't exist, it's exactly what you said it is, a fake, an act.

What Guys Said 5

• That's an old school kind of guy like myself. Many people nowadays are very selfish and think everything is about them, they don't care about old school traditnal values. Sad isn't it?

• A lot are like that. Most guys who you just described are only in movies.

• They mostly do it to trick the girls that they want. :\

• i cannot say I have ever faked anything, i am as real as you get

• your as real as a 43 year old man with a lame ass Icon wasting his time on girlsaskguys

• I don't understand why people have to be rude to others that are commenting. I thought this is a place to ask questions and get answers and opinions not a social media to criticize others. But thank you for the input on my question.

• My apologies for jumping the gun, thinking you had a crack at me, rather that the young boy

• "supportive mentally, kind hearted, would kick some ass if it came down to it, works heard but knows how to come home, hold his girl, cuddle up and watch a movie while running fingers threw her hair and of course not too hard on the eyes"

That could be turned around towards women too. The answer is simple: people who are desirable are not only taken, but they have a huge queue of suitors.

What Girls Said 0