Have you ever told a girl she wasn't clingy enough?

What the hell does that even mean? Lol. I'm just not someone that let's someone in fast, nor gets physical/cutesy very fast. People that do bother me. So, I'm guessing my reserved approach to dating bothers guys? I'm not going to write on your wall or profess my love in a month... that's just not me.

Most Helpful Guy

• The few times in my life i've fallen in love it happened within weeks of moving beyond friendship.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe they just don't feel loved enough. If your distancing yourself they might feel you don't really want to be with them. I'd probably want a girl who always wanted me around. It depends on the situation. Just show a tiny bit more affection.

• I don't use those words to convey that, but yes... I have told a number of girls they are cold, distant, that they have their walls up too high, that I feel they aren't being honest or open with me very bluntly and cut them loose.

• I find that too many guys want what takes months to build within a few weeks. They want to fast-track intimacy, which cheapens it and someone who has any mental capacity will hesitate because they will know anything worth having takes time. Now, if these women were cold for months, yes. A month? No. Especially if they're honest about why they like to take things slow. Most guys usually start pressuring and that's the last thing you want to do to a woman who is cautious because of the past. If a man truly cares about the woman, he will be patient. If he just wants what is between her legs, he will ditch her. That's the problem nowadays. People don't take time to build trust, intimacy, etc. They expect it right away like everything else in life. That's why true love is a lost treasure.

• That's not true at all. Things worth having can come in a split second or can take decades to achieve. It's all in how you manage and defend them that matters.

• Sex has nothing to do with being cold. Cold is cold. You could fuck a girl who is cold and she could still be continue to be cold indefinably. I drop girls that have mixed up unstable emotional issues like that because they don't bring what I'm looking for. Vaginas are everywhere. 1 in 2 people have one. A warm caring personality is not as common.

What Girls Said 1

• They just want to feel like you want them. Let them know your want to be with them. Don't be over affectionate but find ways to reassure them that you care