How does it feel to be in love?

How does it feel to be in love? Also do you feel ever want to be in love and if no, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you are in love with someone, everything about them is beautiful to you. Their laugh, their smile, the way their eyes light up, the little things that they might feel self conscious about, the things they love to do, everything. You want to always be there for them. You have such a strong desire to love and care for them, to protect them and make sure they never get hurt. You want to help them accomplish their dreams and be their biggest supporter. You want to do everything you can to be the best kind of person for them. You want to win over the approvals of their loved ones. You want to make them so happy that every night when they go to bed, they start to think "There's no way this can be real" yet they can't stop smiling..

It's the most amazing feeling in the world. But if they don't feel the same, it feels like Hell.

What Guys Said 6

• For me it's a really happy emotion. I want to be around them and want their touching. It can be a warm and energizing feeling in my chest. Basically I want to be engulfed in their presence and by their touch. Yes I enjoy the feeling and would like it in my life. I want it to be with someone I have longevity with. I'm not interested in short term love.

• Punch in the gut , leash to the neck and butterflies in the stomach.

Medically known as Gastric Butterflitis

• It feels great when your in it, but the other side as in fights and when she threatens we have no chance its hard. And when she has confusion it just makes drama then years later they walk its hard and all that work keeping things up makes me just want to date from now on. To much pressure and issues to get serious again

• A glowing emanating warmth from your chest, when you're in their presence :)

• It feels awful... in a good way, just terrible optimistically speaking... so beautiful... this pain in my heart. Would I? No why? Because I want to be in love.

• It felt like butterfly in my stomach, it feels like my stomach is melting.

What Girls Said 2

• I rather just love someone than be in love with them. For me, My version f being in-love is being worried about the person I'm in-love with, I would do anything for them even if it humiliates me, I would have their back and defend their name if someone wished to talked negatively about. I sometimes cry about him, wishing I could just hug him and simply get a bite to eat. It's a great feeling, don't get me wrong but can also be the worst feeling. Right now it is the worst feeling.

• What's worse, is if the other person doesn't love you back... yeesh