Does anyone have advice for how to communicate with my girlfriend?

So I've been dating this girl Chaqeenta and things are starting to get pretty serious. Like we hang out at each others places and I even cooked dinner for her one night and also bought her a scarf. So the other day we were just chilling and I told her that I dig her vibe, and she seemed embarrassed at first and then got angry. First she was like "how do you know about my vibrator?" And then I guess she thought I meant I had used it myself. And so I told her I just meant I like her style and attitude and all that but she just kept telling me "aww hells to the nah" and things have been super awkward since then. How do I get things back to normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, don't worry. This is a pretty typical issue among couples, and it happens to the best of us. I'm thinking the real issue here is that she doesn't want to share her vibrator with you. It's too early in your relationship for that kind of commitment. You need to start slower and build up to that. So I would suggest that you buy your own vibrator for now. Show it to her, and then ask her if she "likes your vibe". She'll probably tell you that she likes yours too, and then you guys will be even. I really think that will make things less awkward.

Also, unlike what everyone else here says, I think Chaqeenta is a lovely name. Hmm, It's a funny coincidence actually, my mother's name is Chaqeenta too :)

I'm going to pray that things between you and Chaqeenta are mended.
    Good day, Sir Seahorse.

What Girls Said 1

• That's what you get for dating someone named Chaqeenta. Are you really surprised?

What Guys Said 2

• Stop being sweet, start being dominant fuck that couchie real hard.

• HAHAHAHAHA WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS CHAQEENTA?