How is it that some people can't be alone?

I have no problem spending a night alone, or a few nights alone, or be single for awhile but a lot of people cannot do that, they HAVE to have someone around, they can't even shop alone... why?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• They get sick.

0|0
    0|0
    • They need love or care.

What Guys Said 2

• I've woundered this myself I honestly find it pathetic. I'm complete oporsite to that. I hate spending time around people and I mean everyone there's nothing more in this world i love more then being by myself😊 and yet I have a girlfriend that shocks me sometimes ahahha 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecurity. If you can't feel comfortable and happy alone, you will never be truly happy. If you rely on some one else to feel comfortable your not truly a complete person mentally, and need to do some searching within oneself. And also I'm not talking about physical comfort, like a girl feeling comfortable around a guy who she views as being able to fight another guy if necessary. I'm taking purely emotional here.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• They obviously don't know how to be independent. It could be from various reasons: they were never alone while growing up so they don't know anything different from constantly being around someone, they didn't get enough attention from parents so they can't give it up now (from friends and partners), they could be insecure etc etc

0|0
    0|0