Does dating get easier as you get older?

Well I'm not that young actually. I'm 22 but all guys I meet seem terribly immature which makes dating kinda hard.

A lot of people will say to look for someone older, but I don't really meet guys older than me. So overall dating right now is rather frustrating and I'm wondering if it's ever gonna get better?
Like when you're out of college and start working maybe?

Most Helpful Girl

• No its about your confidence llevel.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it is about the same, still complicated by your own hangs up, and confusion about the thoughts/motives of the opposite sex

But, it is always fun

• Nope, the more you know the harder it is... Ignorance is bliss. :D

What Girls Said 3

• believe me NO WAY it gets much harder. For example once you marry, priorities change. Money, jobs, children. Oh to be back at Uni when all I worried about was my degree and boyfriends. More and more people are breaking up after 20 plus years together. Enjoy today! As you get older you carry more luggage ie bad experiences

• I think dating get better when you get older for me in the way I got less shy but maybe is just you dont find the right another is guys my age that are more mature than guys that are 30.

• Not really. It's always nerve wracking. You'll be okay.