A girl asked me out to lunch over text. We haven't seen each other in 9 months, what does this mean?

I had a medical condition during my high school years (she graduated with me last year) and she was very concerned about how I was coping with it. She would help me a lot to cope with what I had. She would frequently text me over the years. After a month of not texting (we both went to college after hs graduation) she texted me saying we should get lunch. So we already set up a time, day and place to do so.

What does this mean? Is she interested in me? Or does she just want to know how I'm doing as a friend? (She already knows I'm better now.) I like her too and I would go out with her romantically but I don't want to get the wrong idea, you know?

We're having lunch next week.

Most Helpful Guy

• She wants the D

• LOL I'm not sure if you're serious or not... Could you elaborate on the theory? :-D

• Hopefully that is the case! Wish me luck dude!

• I guess that was the case.

What Girls Said 1

• Go to lunch and find out.

What Guys Said 1

• ... Nine months? Hmmmm

Her Eggo was Preggo