Dating problems

I had got some booty call offers from the guys who tell me that they just want a physical relationship only. They don't want to date me. I had kept turning them down and said "no" because I want more than a physical relationship. Some of them would tell me that I have some major issues just because I won't sleep with them. My ex-boyfriend is one of those guys who want to keep me on the side for a booty call while he stay married to his crazy insecure wife. I had told him that I am not going to be second to his crazy wife. I won't settle for less with any guys who don't want to date me. Do I have some major issues just because I want more than a physical relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Petitemissy,... them telling you that YOU have issues b/c you won't give them your body every time they want it is like a car salesman calling me a jerk b/c I won't buy one of his cars.

Are they really serious!?! I think if anyone ever said this too me I would laugh at them.

I am a very physical personal,.. and my girl knows (thankfully, she is too). But really the best stuff, is the non-physical part of the relationship. There is nothing wrong with wanting that.

Honestly,... stop talking to these losers. Be confident enough to pursue what you really want out of life,... and go get yourself a real man that won't try to make you compromise your self respect.

Best of luck.

What Guys Said 2

• There is nothing wrong with what you want. Everyone would like to be treated as how they treat others and that's the nature of it. Having the cake and wanting to eat it too never works. Don't even talk to those people who see you as a booty call only. If that's what they want today, that will be what they want all the time. You have nothing wrong with what you want.

• You are your own person of value and worth. You are intelligent and sensitive and you will find many men who will REALLY appreciate that in a WOMAN. You are RIGHT to NOT be a girlie booty call. You are MUCH MUCH more than that. Stay away from those that want to use you. Best Regards and many blessings.

What Girls Said 6

• No honey you don't got issues.....now I would be worried about them having the issues. Just because you aren't crazy mad about sex and you don't go around screwing anyone that offers it to you, doesn't mean you've got issues, it just means you've got common sense and you've got a brain! haha

Don't worry bout it babe

• Absolutely not! You wait for a guy who respects you and appreciates you enough to want ALL of you, and not just your booty!

• No you are just a girl who doesn't want to be used or to be the chick on the side, that's all. You are doing the right thing, you are not wrong at all.

• Be True to yourself, you know what you want.

• You did right.

Ignore those dipshits.

• You absolutely do NOT have issues at all. You're just a girl who wants to be someone's well...someone special. there's nothing wrong with that and no woman should have to be second to some other girl because she isn't enough for her man. if you're going to be anything to any man you should be his everything. he shouldn't need more than you. and a physical relationship only is crap. they're probably out with another girl every other day. you shouldn't be expected to settle for that.