Who is your primary family?

If you had a child with your bf or gf would you consider them your primary family? I would.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they were family, they would be your husband or wife, not BF or GF that drops in every now and then or lives with you but not really committed to you.

• Ehh I disagree many people don't believe you have to be married to be family to someone. Family is what you make it. Some people have friends that are family to them so why can't it work that way for bf/gfs?

• If you think marriage is required for a committed relationship, you are really ignorant.
      Marriage is an old and outdated concept.

• Yes, im really ignorant says the 17 year old to the guy who has been married for longer than he has been alive... by a lot.

What Guys Said 5

• actually you are a family by default in that case

• I would.. though I'm never gonna have a kid until I have my own place and a job I can provide my family with.

• my cat, he is like a child

• I normally would too but my primary family is my child and no one else at the moment.

• if this is the case than she is my wife

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I would consider that my primary family. Right now it's just my husband and I, but we want to add to our little family at some point.

• My Mum, my siblings. My stepdad unfortunately I should probably count though I'd prefer not to. My maternal grandmother. Yeah if I was a kid I would consider them my primary family but I don't want kids.

• Do you have any best friends you consider family?

• No, I don't really have a lot of close friends tbh. I'd like to consider my boyfriend family but it's a bit early in the relationship for that haha. I'm at Uni and me and my flatmates jokingly refer to our household as 'a little post modern family' though