What do I do if a guy is a bad kisser?

So I kissed this guy today, and I really like him and don't want to leave him all because he isn't the best kisser. I mean it's so sloppy and wet it's gross! So what do I do? How can I make him a good kisser? Help me please!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him what you want, in a nice and guiding gentle way. I has a boyfriend do this too, and he later learned what I liked and what was good or bad by me telling him stuff like 'i love it when you peck me on the lips' or 'a little less spit would be good, i can't feel your lips if they are too slippery'

something like that. yeah.

• Ok thanks this helped

What Guys Said 3

• Eww I hate those kisses. Yeah, you have to tell him and teach him. Make is a lesson, not sexual, and yes it might hurt him a bit but he'll be happier in the end.

• Me to! Yeah I gues it would upset him but he will get over it thanks

• You don't even have to tell him he is bad, just tell him you want to try kissing differently, then teach him how you want to kiss, then he will probably just keep doing that because he will probably like it more too and he knows you will like it.

• Ok thanks I'll do that, thank U so much, but how do I kinda say I don't like slobbery kisses?

• You help him kiss better. Teach him

• Ok I'll do that thanks

• Tell him... Teach him

What Girls Said 4

• I just tell them like- calm down, less tounge or more whatever adjustments need to be made, but I say it in a nice way like " I like it more like this "

• Take a bite lol

• I can't marry a bad kisser. Kissing is my number 1 thing

• I'm gonna try and tell him and then teach him or tell him how I like it

• Yes girl!! Teach him :D

• Firstly, be honest and tell him, maybe show him how you like it. Tell him honestly that you really like him, but he is a bad kisser

• Ok thanks I'll try that cause I really do like him but I just want him to be a good kisser

• and the good news is that a) kissing is a skill you can change and b) he'll be more than happy to let you show him how you like as it means more kissing

have fun ;)

• Ok thanks I'll do that he will enjoy it hahaha