How to bring up to that fact that I want to be exclusive with him?

I've been dating a guy I met on Match now for two months. We have similar careers (he is a radiologist resident, I'm a nurse) and we share a lot of other common interests. The only thing is we do live two hours away from each other. We have have been physical (oral sex) but I told him I wouldn't have sex with him unless we were in a relationship. I do like him and feel that we are already exclusive. Every time I come to see him he leaves his key for me on the outdoor mat so I can make myself at home. He's not one of those guys who likes to text much so we barely talk over the phone but when we're together in person we talk nonstop. I'm not sure where he stands and I'm afraid to ask because I don't want to ruin a good thing. He has informed me he wants a relationship just doesn't want to rush into things at the moment. However, I kind of want to be exclusive with him... what to do?

Also this past week I noticed he has taken down his online profile

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You say "hey, I've been thinking that I want us to be exclusive. What do you think?"