Is it ok to date a guy and his dad at the same time?

having fling with son and his dad at the same time.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 46

• You want his grandpa next?

• No that is wrong on many levels.

• What kind of weird troll p*rn were you watching... in what world is that okay?
    F on trolling effort.

• Looking at your avi, I'm not really that surprised...

• Ermmm, no? That's kinda messed up.
    Please don't do that.

• How would you think it could be okay? To make it clear: my answer is no. It is not okay. Cheating is never okay.

• It is not call cheating when you don't get caught.

• i am not in a relationship so i dont have to worry about these things, rather i will make other people worried

• U worry them by cheating?

• Haha, I consider myself quite open, but that might be a stretch for me ;)

• Now how could you possibly think that could be a good thing?

• If you are already into a guy and his dad looks better than his son and you gets turn on by him as well when you see him then what?

• hoin at it's finest.

• You know if you can get someone to film it... you could make a lot of money. Right now you're thinking "oh this guy and his dad turn me on... tomorrow you could be thinking.. "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" You are doing this all wrong @asker

• No, this can't be a question. That can't be right. This has to be a troll or a joke.

• In all honesty, NO its not ok, that's just morally wrong. ON. SO. MANY. LEVELS.

• Talk about keeping it in the family! That's just a tad bit odd...

• Or old 😂

• It's probably like dating a "before and after photo"
      But if the "after" is so appealing that you want to bang em both? Then they must look like Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt, because otherwise it's way too incestuous and probably going to end up as an episode of "Forensic Files".

• You can only choose one Pokémon for this battle :)

• This sounds like the making of a p*rno . Dad shows son how to bang his girlfriend by banging her in front of him and then the son tries it out. Then they both finish on her face. That would be the only positive outcome from this Jerry Springer-esque situation.

• and what would be title of the movie?

• lol... I am not British. I am french exchange student in uk. UK girls are not so open minded as compare to French girls to ask these questions..

• Alright, "Pigroast dans la petite femme francaise, starring Edith"

• Here's a question for you, what if the guy your dating (close to your age that is) wants to have a fling with your mother. Are you going to be ok with that?

• what if I don't find out about it and what if the guy I am dating doesn't find about it?

• So I assume you know what std's are and how they are transmitted?

• I have a feeling this a troll post. Your not really serious at all!! Lol but hey post goofy stuff too.

• for me it's good.

why? because you don't find age an issue

• If that's what you want to do , someones going find out about the other
    i think it's bad idea but whatever you want do ;/

• Do you want the truth, or do you want me to say yes?

• Yeah, that sounds reasonable

• Eh, I don't care as long as I am not affected - do what you want, I won't judge.

• Lol, why not , maybe you will find out his dad better than him, if you are also into old man!

• No.
    Wtf is going on here?

• I dated a mother and her daughter so why not a father and son.

• Of course not.

• yes, girls can have multiple orgasms

• Absolutely not!!! That is wrong and disgusting and if it continues after they know about it then there is a serious issue in that family

• I say enjoy yourself

• You need to choose 1 of them and be with him only but if in time it doesn't work and you split up then you can have the other but not both at the same time unless they agree to it

• I think you either are just a troll or want to widespread incest ideas that a twisted user (whose main account was female and was discovered by some GaG gurus) have been doing through several profiles some time ago

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 36

• This can't be real, seriously.

• Troll harder.

• *Bangs head on table*

This world is fucked up.

No. That's not okay.

• No, that's obviously not okay. Ugh, I'm steadily losing faith in humanity.

• I think it's perfect actually. Perfect for the next Jerry Springer or Maury episode :)

• You can't be serious right? No it wouldn't be okay what happens if your boyfriend finds out? Also his dad? Are you looking to lay with all the male members of his family? Seriously, why not throw in his cousins, uncles, siblings, and grandfathers while you're at it.
    If this is a serious question and in no way a troll. Please don't do it. It will be hard on your bf if he ever finds out and it could cause awkward situations amongst the three of you. You're very pretty you don't need to cheat. I think the guy you're dating would bend over and backwards just to please you so don't toy with his feelings

• I think you can do better than that!

• Um, no. It is not. It's actually kind of creepy.

• C
    R
    E
    E
    P
    Y

• "Yeah! It's totally okay! Nothing wrong with that at all"

• No. Have fun in hell.

• Um sorry but probably not😑

• It's never okay.

• Surely you are a troll. Otherwise you would be quite delusional if you were actually doing that and think it's okay to do

• That is just wrong!

• That's gross.

• That's disgusting.

• EWWWWW!
    ...

• What is wrong with you fcs

• Well - it's obviously not okay.. I even doubt any father or son would be ok with that bahaha I think somebody watched too much porn, also I'm sensing slight daddy issues

• Hell no its not that's messed up

• No that is far from okay -.- thats pree much cheating -.-

• No and you know full well it's not.

• date them both...

• Omfg! Ewww!!

• SLUT SLAPPER SLUT! Who the actual hell would do that? How sick minded can someone fucking get!!! 😒😷

• What.

... what.

• I think you're out of your mind

• Uh, no. That's so wrong on so many levels.

• More from Girls
    6