Would having a cooler car make me more appealing?

I'm not sure if I should get my 66 mustang running. Would make me more appealing or stand out more?

I already have the car and was wondering if this would be a plusbifbi fixed it.
Plus if I fixed it. I was wondering if it would make me stand out a little more.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you mean appealing for girls? then yes it will be but they will only notice you cause they will think you're rich but will leave u after so not a good idea of you to want to get a fancy car just because it will make you more appealing. don't rely on materialistic things.

• I was planning on fixing it but I was wondering if I would get noticed or stand out more. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Only when you're in it driving or parked with the windows rolled down. When you're indoors, it won't do anything for you because people won't always picture you with that car. Aha. hope i helped. (:

• Umm to gold diggers lol.. Depends on who's attention your trying to catch?

What Guys Said 2

• You'll be very attractive to a certain type of girl.

• Maybe to 15 year olds or gold diggers. Is that really what you want in your life?