Why do girls always play games?

It drives me nuts. Girls just treat dating like it's just another one of their hobbies and waste a guys time. I almost don't even care to date girls anymore. Like for example I setup a bowling date and she cancelled on me 3hrs before the date and so the next day I tried rescheduling even though technically she should have already. Then we couldn't come up with an actual set date so I texted her and just told her forget it cause I could tell she was just another flaky girl. I know not all girls are like this, but why do I keep ending up with the flaky ones?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just your luck, I guess. Try other ways of meeting them and maybe you'll meet different types.

Don't make it sound like a generalization. You even said "I know not all girls are like this" so why did you say in your title that girls always do that?

What Girls Said 6

• Well, there are a lot of games a girl uses on boys... yes not every girl does that games but most of them do it, one way or another they end up doing it, it's like an initiation before the important part... The same goes with the animals, before they mate, some do this weird dances or fights to know if they are worth it and they aren't wasting their times. Of course, I would say that cancelling 3 hours before, if it's a game of her's than it's plain stupid... now maybe that wasn't a game and she actually was busy, but if she didn't show interest afterwards than maybe you were lucky that she cancelled because it wouldn't be worth it. Just keep meeting new people, one day I'm sure you'll find someone that connects with you and impresses you more than anyone :)

• Oh the struggle.. Bad luck. No, not all girls are like that and I meet guys who are like that so.. it's just your luck. It sucks, I know. Wish I could help you and the rest of the world though, it's honestly a big problem. Makes me wanna punch them in the face.

• Don't get discouraged, keep trying. The right woman will come along eventually!

• What did she say when you told her forget it?

• I actually told her nevermind then. She texted back and just said ok. I guess she was never very fond of me to begin with. Honestly I was expecting more of a response. Haha.

• Do you think maybe I was wrong to tell her nevermind about going on a date? I just kind of had a bad taste in my mouth after she cancelled once and then she didn't seem too serious about a second attempt.

• Well, I maybe would have still tried at least one more time. Sometimes people sound different through texts or phone calls like they're not interested but then once you see them, things are a lot different in person. It's just a better feel because they're in front of you and it's easier to express how you feel. I would maybe try one more time.

• Honestly some do play games and others dont have time for the bs soo start dating wisely. Find out what she does and what she is about before asking her to go out that way you know if she's too busy and you won't be disappointed.

• Oh the joys of dating...

What Guys Said 1