How do you prevent girls from flaking a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, you don't. You prevent her from flaking on the second by never talking to her again, lol

If a girl likes you, she WILL show up. Girls sometimes agree to a date even if they don't like you because they feel bad telling rejecting you or because they feel like they would be impolite saying no. Others meant it in the moment, but were honestly more interested in the attention you gave them than you.

Yeah, flaking sucks, but that's when they are giving you they're actual answer. If a girl flakes, she was never serious about you and likely won't ever be. So let her find a guy she likes, and you go find a girl who actually likes you.

Best of luck ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Make sure it will be a VERY entertaining date. Like the movies or something lol. Get a hook, like I got you something, etc to reel her in. Mention that you're really excited the day before the actual date. That's my opinion. I hope I helped. Good luck (:!!

• You keep them locked in your basement.
    No. Be interesting and entertaining and they won't flake.

What Guys Said 1

• you make them laugh via text