Do you really never forget your first love?

I'm confused I barely think of my first love anymore but when people say I never forget about my first love, do they think about them all the time even when married? What about during sex? Do you think of them wishing it was them?

Don't you feel weird thinking of them if you have a BF or GF?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is true. You never forget your first love, your first kis, and never, ever forget the first time you have sex and lose your virginity. Your entire world changes after that. it is a major event most people want to minimize because they squandered it.

Ideally, a young man should find a young woman, someone he has known perhaps all of his life, act on his feelings of love and affection towards her, spend all of his free time with her, talking, bonding, as friends. Soon, they become best friends. He knows her family, and she knows his.

They do everything together... but they have not so much as kissed pasionately, because they can ignite a fire that leads to sex. Yes, that's right, open mouth kissing is an invitation to sex.

When he has known her long enough to understand that he no longer can live without her, that he loves her as he has never loved anything on this world, when it is more than a feeling but an actual realization that stems back for years of memories with her, he begins cementing in his heart that she will be his.

He sells belongins, works hard, saves up, and buys her a ring that is worth more than anything he has ever owned. He shows her, if he loses everything in this life, if he has her, he is still a wealthy man.

One day, perhaps during dinner and eating at a restaurant, he waits until she is finished, he drops down on one knee, lowiering his position to her, acknowledging her great value and worth, and his dependency on her to feel like a man, like he is loved, he asks her if she will marry him.

If she says yes, they eventually become married, exhanging vows... Yes, vows, an oath, promises that cannot be broken outside of infidelity in Gods eyes, before God Himself, that they will cherish one another for the rest of their lives.

On that night she undresses for him, and he sees her physical beauty. He enters her, and she receives him, their bonding, their love, finally cemented forever.

• yes on the wedding night but what about teens that just bang

• They forever lose the precious innocence that could have been the height of a lasting bond, that was developed years before their wedding night.

God can heal people's hearts and souls, lost innocence can be bought back with a terrible price to your soul, but it is best not to err in the first place.

Virgins have no idea how much their virginity is worth until they have lost it. That is why I am here, to try and convince them to stay celibate while they can, and only give their bodies on their honeymoon. It is the only best way for a relationship to last a lifetime.

Anything less is destroying that tender kindness exists in their hearts, leaving them cold and jaded.

What Girls Said 11

• Not yet. But I heard that first love is the strongest, you kinda give everything you have to that person. Your heart, your mind. It's the most sincere one. Then you just become older and not as "innocent" anymore, and love becomes more complicated in general. So yeah, I guess it's hard to forget yor first love.

• No, I don't think it's that weird. They say when you're young you don't quite know what you want in a relationship and are just testing the waters, so it makes sense that that person probably wasn't compatible with you and therefore not as memorable

• I don't, ever. It's not true, people don't always love there first love or even think of them.

• yeah can't forget it

• My first love was years ago, and never forgot him. Sometimes I dream about him. But there is no feelings left. Just the melancholia.

• I honestly will never forget about my first love. He's always there in the back of my mind even though I talk negatively about him all the time. He has changed my perspective on guys tbh...

• Never forgotten him but looking back now I wonder what I was so in love with.

• I was only in love for a month, he fucked it up. Now I hate his guts so I think that cancels out love.. in that case I've never been in love.. not interested.

• Hmm, I may not forget him, but that's just coz I have an awesome memory. I don't think about him much tho.

• I don't think of him at all. Thank God too...

• I hope I forget my first love :(

What Guys Said 2

• You never forget because this person was part of your life and you can't just forget it. But not forgetting doesn't mean that you still love this person. It's just a memory matter.

• I haven't forgotten her yet. Sometimes I even dream of her.