Would you date a girl like this?

Would you date a girl like this?

Would you date a girl with these statistics?

- Was in a serious relationship from 2009-2012
- The relationship was headed toward a wedding
- The couple was in a car accident
- The girl was badly injured and as a result lost 2 fingers on her left hand and has a prosthetic left leg from the knee down
- The crash killed the boy

It's now 2015 and she's gone through counselling, and is ready to start dating again.

Would you date a girl like that?

This assumes she's your type in other aspects - physically, mentally, etc. Only deficit being her physical ailments and her past.

• Yes, I would date a girl like that
  • No, I would not - too much baggage

Most Helpful Guy

• Her physical ailments would not bother me, but I would be unsure due to the emotional trauma she went through. I would probably always second guess myself, thinking "Is she really able to move on? Does she really love me or is she only settling for me because of her fiance's death?"

Of course I wouldn't blame her if that was the case, I would probably feel the same way too, but I don't know if I could handle taking the place of a dead man.

Question, is this young lady you? If so, you are an amazing woman and you are so strong for moving forward with your life :) Your fiance would be so proud of you xx

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I would, as long as she's moving forwards. I don't mean forgetting, but accepting it.
    If you're that girl, I'm really sorry for what happened, but don't give up, sometimes life takes away from you, other times it gives you, just stay positive, keep moving, and be happy :D

• I don't care if she's a cool cat then I can dig it. Lol

• If you where the right girl for sure.

• I know a prety hot girl with a prosthetic left leg at the gym who can pretty much squat more than I can and can deadlift as well.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're talking about yourself, don't sell yourself short. Life offers challenges and obstacles. You pulled through. That's the ultimate challenge. Anyone who dates you now should feel honoured to have a strong female by their side.

• If the roles were reversed and the guy was the one injured, I'd find it hard because there is a lot of baggage but I'd try to make it work.