Tell my boyfriend about hooking up with one of his best friends? (Before we dated)?

I hooked up with one of my boyfriend's best friends two years before we started dating. It was a one time thing, but I gave him a bj... Also, I kissed another one of his friends at a school dance, but nothing else ever happened. (I go to a small school). So is it worth telling him? Or will it just make him jealous upset for no reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• It was two years before so it shouldn't matter.
    Thing is, if he will find out he will probably not be happy with this. It's not something you want to hear. Especially when that guy will be around, so he will be reminded of that every siingle time he sees the other dude.
    you also fear the other dude is going to brag about this in front of him isn't it? And you winder if you should tell him before the dude yiu gave a bj does?
    Do not tell him. it's been two years. if the other dude brags about it than he is no friend

What Guys Said 4

• If it happened before you two went out, then it's not worth bringing up. I know how guys think, I am one myself, and he will more than likely end up very jealous because he would not be sure if this really was in the past or if it was just recently and you're trying to cover it up.

It's always good to be honest with the one you love, but some things really are better left unsaid.

• I see what you're saying. I'm just worried that if his friend were to tell him, he'll think I was hiding it from him for bad reasons. Also, there's a good chance I'm going to marry this guy, so if I don't tell him I'll always be keeping a secret from him, which doesn't feel good either.

• I see what you are saying as well. I suggest you just keep it to yourself and only tell him if he asks about it first. It wouldn't exactly go well if you just randomly tell him "Hey I need to tell you this: I kinda sucked one of your friend's dick and made out with another, but this was before we dated I swear" without him asking you in the first place.

• hahahaha point taken, thanks!

• It's not worth telling him. You two weren't dating before then so it really doesn't matter. Just let the past stay in the past.

• Its best to keep it a secret unless you want to make things awkward between the two of you. If he ask you tell him the truth that you dated them but what ever you do don't tell him about the bj.

• ask your bf "when you kiss me how does your friends dick taste?"

What Girls Said 1

• If he asks about past history, I wouldn't lie about it, but there's no need to bring it up if not. It's possible he already knows anyway, since they're best friends.