How much are you spending this Valentine's for your loved one?

How much money are you spending on gifts for your SO?

• $100-$200
  • $20-$50
  • Morethan $200
    Vote C
  • Less than $20
    Vote D
  • $51-$99
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• None! I have been single for the past 4 Valentines' Days, and its gonna be the same this year as well. I'll probably spend time at home, listening to music and playing videogames!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• Enough for an everything-paid vacation
    including some other stuff.

Not saying exactly how much here, though. ^.~

• Loved one? I'm sorry who? That specimen doesn't exist in my world as for today.

• When I was married, if varied wildly. At times it was less than $20, others it was over $100. I guess it would average somewhere between 20 and 50 dollars.

• Assuming I find a girl by that time... still less than $20. A girl has to really earn it before I spend money on her.

• Look at Jack's face. That will be my face on Valentine's day, because I'm not spending a dime.

• I am my SO lol! So might by a nice meal.

• Nothing, partly because I don't have a girlfriend, but even if I did I guess it'd be nothing. I'd just maybe make her something

• Whatever I can find at the gas station for under 10$.

• wtf lol. I used to do that too I just find old stuffs at my home that I can't use. Well he bought me a $100 necklace I would never give cheap gifts again.

• Damn lol, I was just kidding. Here you are all '' I used to do that too!'' all excited n shit. Dayum.

What Girls Said 3

• 0 we decided not to do it because neither of us really care for it

• God bless you.

• @SomeoneImportant Yeah I know way too commercialized and it's not even a romantic day because you expect them to do something. It is more romantic when you don't expect something.

• Over 200$ totally woth every penny :)

• Nice what will you get for him? :)

• I hope you guys are married or engaged or you are just incredible wealthy.

• Yeah... nothing. LDR. Wrote him 20 letters.

• I've been in 4 LDR lasts for a total of 3 years so I know how you feel... My current boyfriend will transfer to another state in 5 more months...

• I'm so glad you guys will finally be reunited after 3 years. LDR is really a monster it sucks so much. Well we attend to the same college he will transfer to another state's university this July and will need 4-5 years to complete his degree. I'll transfer to another state too and will take 7 years to completely my PhD degree. We're thinking we would get married after I have my degree then live together which is 7 years from now I don't know how I could make it through...

• Oh I feel for you.

Good luck!