How much are you spending this Valentine's for your loved one?

How much money are you spending on gifts for your SO?

• Less than $20
    43% (3)57% (4)50% (7)Vote
  • $20-$50
    29% (2)14% (1)21% (3)Vote
  • $51-$99
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • $100-$200
    14% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • Morethan $200
    14% (1)29% (2)22% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Enough for an everything-paid vacation
    including some other stuff.

Not saying exactly how much here, though. ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • Loved one? I'm sorry who? That specimen doesn't exist in my world as for today.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was married, if varied wildly. At times it was less than $20, others it was over $100. I guess it would average somewhere between 20 and 50 dollars.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assuming I find a girl by that time... still less than $20. A girl has to really earn it before I spend money on her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Look at Jack's face. That will be my face on Valentine's day, because I'm not spending a dime.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am my SO lol! So might by a nice meal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, partly because I don't have a girlfriend, but even if I did I guess it'd be nothing. I'd just maybe make her something

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever I can find at the gas station for under 10$.

0|1
    0|0
    • wtf lol. I used to do that too I just find old stuffs at my home that I can't use. Well he bought me a $100 necklace I would never give cheap gifts again.

• Damn lol, I was just kidding. Here you are all '' I used to do that too!'' all excited n shit. Dayum.

What Girls Said 3

• 0 we decided not to do it because neither of us really care for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Over 200$ totally woth every penny :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice what will you get for him? :)

• I hope you guys are married or engaged or you are just incredible wealthy.

• Yeah... nothing. LDR. Wrote him 20 letters.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been in 4 LDR lasts for a total of 3 years so I know how you feel... My current boyfriend will transfer to another state in 5 more months...

• Show All
    • I'm so glad you guys will finally be reunited after 3 years. LDR is really a monster it sucks so much. Well we attend to the same college he will transfer to another state's university this July and will need 4-5 years to complete his degree. I'll transfer to another state too and will take 7 years to completely my PhD degree. We're thinking we would get married after I have my degree then live together which is 7 years from now I don't know how I could make it through...

• Oh I feel for you.

Good luck!