What was your worst valentines day experience?

I never had a bad experience but i love hearing about train wreck dates lol

Only choosing MHO because annoying emails asking me too.

Most Helpful Girl

• In college I was dating a guy who was so conceited that he spent most of his time looking in the mirror, combing his hair, and flexing his muscles. He was constantly asking people what they thought of his body. Drove me nuts. So when I put together his Valentine's Day package, I put a mirror in there along with his other gifts, as a joke. He got so angry about the mirror prank that he dumped me on Valentine's Day. His roommate thought it was hilarious to see him pouting like he did, and a few months later he ended up asking me out. So I got dumped on Valentine's Day... but it turned out to be the luckiest break up.

What Girls Said 5

• Lets see about three years ago on Valentine's day i found out my boyfriend at the time was cheating on me with my now ex best friend

• Not ever having a Valentine's day once. Just sitting there watching everyone.

• well your only 14 you have a lot of time. also your not ugly.

• I feel you, i hadn't had one till i was 16 and at that age you pretty much wasn't cool unless you were hooking up - with the exception of me of course. but I've been on both ends of it and to be honest its a pretty overrated holiday unless its with really someone special, and definitely nothing a girl as cute as yourself should trip over. I'm sure your time will be coming soon.

• Thanks. It just that watching girls receive chocolate is depressing.

• when my ex made me home made chocolate but used salt instead of sugar. i was traumatised for life O. O.

• Never had a Valentine's Day but my little brothers and sister made me cards in school.

• I haven't had a bad Valentine's Day.

My friends had a pretty pathetic one last year though. They both had boyfriends and went on a double date. The one guy was an abuser and the other was emotionally unavailable. I guess it turned into a battle of the boyfriends. But instead of trying to outdo each other in affection for their girlfriend they picked manly activities and ended up physically fighting.

I'm glad I wasn't there for that... but I did just about die laughing when they came home and told me about it.

What Guys Said 4

• When a baby died behind my backyard

• My ex girlfriend dumps me.

• I ate too much chocolate and had a bad stomach ache and threw up. I was a tender eleven. :(

• Probably last year, when some stupid girls gave me a Valentine's card as a joke..