I'm only 5ft 10, but I like this girl who is 6ft 2. Any chance?

She's really friendly, smart and beautiful in my eyes and single. However, we're now living interstate so I can't interact with her face to face. Facebook is the only way and I haven't spoken to her in a while. Worth hitting on her? What should I say to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• No pun intended but in short... YES
    I'm about your size. And I once dated a girl who also 6ft.2. At the time there were other guys chasing her that were taller than her. Not saying that I'm so great. It is just that we had great chemistry so that is all that is needed.

Let no tallness face you. And I say the same thing about distance. For example I can get from Liverpool to Paris in few hours.

Contact her and use greatest pickup line ever created which is "Hi, how are you?". The rest will take care of it's own.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Aww you know what she's probably so insecure about being tall and knowing you want her will make her feel so good :) just be like
    'Hey stranger! How're you?' Then take it from there :) or there's always the 'I had a dream about you the other day' haha!

• Stay in touch with her!!! Hahha... in my place, if the couple.. man shorter than the lady mean good fortune... maybe short guys work harder?

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it what could it possibly hurt?

• Yes there is a chance. She's 6'2". Tall girls generally have a hard time finding men.