Is This A Good Valentines Idea?

Girls,
So I am an 18 year old senior guy in high school, and there is this girl I really like that I met back in October. I think she might be interested in me also, but she has a really flirtatious personality, so it's hard to tell. I asked her to a school dance before and she went with me and we had a lot of fun. Here's the current situation:
I want to make a move to seal the deal on our relationship by doing something on Valentine's Day. We are both very artistic so I know she will really appreciate it if I made a card and drew something instead of buying one. So I am planning on having a card with a drawing of a few roses with thorns on the front, and have the saying, "Beauty can be dangerous..." And then when she opens the card it will say on the left, "... so just try not to kill anyone."On the right side i will write, "Will you be my Valentine?" and below that I will have the quote, "There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."-Vincent Van Gogh. I am trying to be both humorous and romantic. So here are my questions:
1. What do you think of the card? Any tips or ideas?
2. Should I go with one rose and a box of chocolates, or a bouquet of roses and no chocolates.(I can't afford both)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ingenious. A single rose would do.

• Thank You, and by rose you mean rose and chocolates, or just one rose?

• Okay, thank you so much. I will definitely go for it. I am trying to rate you most helpful answer, but it says I have to wait until 4 people reply or 24 hours, so I will do it later. Thanks again!

• No problem. I hope everything goes well for you. :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• That's an excellent idea. I have no tips or tricks. Buy everything.