Middle east girls?

I'm a middle eastern girl but I was born in Europe . Only immigrant mostly arabic or middle eastern ask me out never white unless they are also immigrant and muslim and Im not even muslim so yeah. I dont like my own guys so much they like to speak with a thick accent on purpose to seem cool and are just too outgoing. But swedish guys are so shy so its really problematic. And also I think middle eastern guys like white girls but white guys dont really like middle eastern girls its sad to me because I like them lol.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because they think either you or your parents are Muslims, and they would rather avoid that hassle.

0|0
    0|0
    • They are muslim but not very extreme. They dont really care if I even marry a guy that isn't muslim. As long as he is a good guy.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not that they don't like you or that they aren't interested. The impression is that you're off-limits, that your family would never approve.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's something I'm concerned about myself, as a white man seeing a Syrian woman whose family I haven't spoken to yet.

• انا رجل جزائري ويشرفني هذا

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• so whats your question?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the stereotype that middle eastern girls can't date outside of their race especially not have something serious that makes other guys back off. at least that's what makes me back off from some middle eastern guys.

0|0
    0|0