You brought food or drink over to your girlfriend's place last night and overlooked that it may have had an ingredient she was allergic to. ?

You brought food or drink over to your girlfriend's place last night and overlooked that it may have had an ingredient she was allergic to. This next morning, you contact her to say hi and she tells you she got sick possibly because of it. You are traveling or otherwise can't come over to take care of your girl. Guys, what do you do? Girls, what would you want your guy to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't have to come back to baby me. I rarely tell my boyfriend when I'm sick or in the hospital, because he gets all weird like it's his fault. I tell him he has survivor's guilt lol. All he'd have to do is be honest about his mistake. I know my boyfriend would never intentionally poison me, but it would be nice to know what I might have gotten sick from.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 0