Have you ever had a crush on someone who turned out to be gay/lesbian/homosexual?

Let's be honest. Have you ever try to pick up a man/woman who you had a feeling for, only to later find out the bad news that he/she was gay/lesbian? lol

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated someone who was gay. I didn't find out until 2 months in when he dumped me and then a week later started dating a dude. Haha.

• Were you bummed out about it when you later found out? lol

• Yeah. I ask because I knew a couple of guys who were bummed out when they later found out that their ex-girlfriends were closeted-lesbians that left them for girls. I was laughing my ass off when I first heard this from them because of their reaction. It was priceless. XD

• LoL, why be bummed? At least you know that the reason you broke up wasn't because you were the problem (I mean you would be because they weren't attracted to your gender, but not in a bad way), but because they had some issues with themselves. Haha, I was not bummed at all. I was just bummed that we broke up in the first place, not that he left me for a different gender.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, she's known as my girlfriend

• No but my friend married one and had 4 kids with him and then found text messages of him asking a transgender for a dick pick.

• yes. he was closeted at the time.

• Don't think so

• No, but my friend did & I totally called it lol. My gaydar went off the roof

• Yes he was super cute n gay lol

• Just out of curiosity. Have you ever had a crush on the famous actor Neil Patrick Harris (the guy from How I Met Your Mother)?

• Not gay but i did find out latter he was a transsexual...

• The power of the D! lol

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, neverrrr

• I had a crush on a girl who I found out was bi, that only made her hotter to me!

• Yeah but were talking about strictly homosexuals here, not bisexuals, transexuals or any other sexual orientation groups, lol.

• Than my answer would be no, I just imagine I'd think it was a shame they were off limits if that happened.