How did you meet your gf/bf?

when, where, how? tell me :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Since he's not my bf, but i do love him, ill just say how i met him.

I knew this guy from Australia online, and he dumped me in a group chat. The next day this guy was online and we talked all day and more haha. So yeah, thats how and where i met him, a Skype group chat... Hahaha.

• Skype, pretty much the last place you think you'll meet someone... This was last December by the way.

• I don't know, giant bugs? haha

• Haha, maybe ;) yeah it might have some animals youd rather not see, but at least there also are amazing things there :D

What Girls Said 7

• 2007 - Playa Jaco, Costa Rica. An 8 fit wave decided we needed to meet. It picked me up and crashed into him. Turned out we lived 15 minutes away from each other back home.

• *foot

Sorry, phone. Again.

• yes! that looks so unexpected, wish the best for you guys

• I met my boyfriend though my best friend last year at a party she was throwing. She set us up without my knowing. She had told him about me, but I did not know anything about him. As soon as I walked in the door she was like "I have someone I want you to meet!" We hit it off instantly. We could not stop talking to each other the whole night. We texted each other for like a week and then next time we hung out we decided that we wanted to give us a go and decided to date. :)

• you have a good friend, hehe :)
      long time together?

• We went to the same school so I saw her around a lot but I hated her lol because I thought she was an asshole (due to stereotypes) but then we started talking at a party and I realized she was actually pretty awesome.

• haha, and what were her thoughts on you?

• yea, people says that love and hate are pretty much the same, hehe.. :)

• Hah yeah but it was because we didn't really know each other. Now we feel extremely different about each other haha.

• I didn't realize so many people met on here but I did as well haha (:

• I met him at my job 4 years ago...

• did he approached you? or it was you?

• He was a costumer of mine (he approached me)

• On Tinder lol

• so, this tinder really works huh? hehe

• Kind of yes and kind of no.
      I was on OKCupid and Plenty of Fish for 4 months looking for a serious relationship but got nowhere with those sites. I met many men who kept telling me I was too fat for them or they lived too far away.
      I joined Tinder "just for fun" because I knew it was infamous for being a place for sex and hooks up. I used the app just to talk to guys as friends but I was secretly hoping I could get a real relationship from it.
      I talked to my bf for 3 months on the app before we met up and the rest is history :)

• that's really nice, glad that you kept trying :)
      wish the best for you guys.

• I met him on GaG, no joke :')

• really? haha
      how was that?

• oh i see, hehe.
      wish you luck then :)

• Thank-you <3

What Guys Said 7

• I was born with them.

• A dating service. It was centralized in one office full of hard copy profiles. Each member shot a video with an interviewer that asked questions selected from a list by the member.
    None of this bullshit now when it takes weeks to see her and her personality.
    The first date we talked for hours. 2 dates later we were having sex and have been a couple ever since.
    The Internet has made that a virtual impossibility.

• this looks fun, but i probably would get nervous.

• There's a woman out there somewhere that thinks nervousness is cute. Nothing and I MEAN NOTHING, is too much for that certain tingle of compatability (chemistry) to overcome.
      suck it up and charge in. Most of the time it won't work out but the time it does will make all the pain worth it.

• she was my tattooist for 5 years, always had a crush :p
    finally had the guts to tell her ^_^

• school, I barely leave my house for other reasons, I didn't know her and didn't want to talk to here since she was always around more people I didn't know, so I stared at her until she decided to text me on Facebook.

• i usually don't stare at people too much, but if it worked for you, that's nice. hehe

• On GaG... ( surprised me too ! )
    Asked for her Facebook, hours later, She said Yes.

Met one hell of a girl in the strangest of ways..#EdSheeran.

• wut, only a few hours? teach me please haha, just kidding.

• yeah, about 6 whole hours I waited !
      I'm a total G. ( Kiddin' )

• In a chat room..

• She was my gf's best friend lol