My period is late, something that has never happened to me before. Do I tell him?

I have been seeing a guy for 4 weeks. Things were going well and we were hanging out a couple times a week (and stating over) until this past week.

A couple days ago, he stopped responding to my texts and he didn't return a phone call.

I don't want to keep texting and calling with him not responding, but now my period is late by almost a week. We used protection, but there's always a chance.

Do I keep trying to get a hold of him? Do I text with him something like that? Or do I just wait and hope it resolves itself?

Most Helpful Girl

• find out if you a pregnant or not and then tell him if he isn't going to talk to you now.

What Guys Said 1

• if you think ur pregnant get a pregnancy test and if ur pregnant tell him but not unless ur tested do u tell him. but i dont think ur pregnant since I've had sex without a rubber and im still not a father

What Girls Said 2

• just wait and see if your pregnant or not then tell him. that'll give him space and you time to think

• wait until you take a test. If you tell him then wind up not pregnant, he might think it was a ploy to get him back. Plus stress can affect your period and you sound stressed.