Would date someone with a better personality or is more attractive?

Can't decide, there's two girls. One is more physically attractive and the other I think would be a better fit in personality. I can't choose which should I go for. The physically attractive one is more outgoing but I feel I'd have more in common with the other.

Updates:
They both have good personalities. I just feel I'd have better chemistry with one and she's pretty. The other I'd get along fine with but is better looking.

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality. I can't be with someone who has issues with being a decent human being. That person becomes very ugly to me, anyway.

I'd rather be with someone I have a lot in common with, particularly if they were a good person.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Personality. Personality wins every time for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality. You just can't date someone you don't like. Sleep with them maybe, date no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date the more attractive one, but that's just me. If you personally feel you get a long better with the other girl, you should go for it. You likely still find her physically attractive anyway, even if the other one is better looking.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The more attractive one. When shit fails you won't feel so bad and have the whole "BUT SHE FIT ME!" argument.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you are attracted to the good personality girl, you should ask her out. If you don't find her attractive, ask out the girl who is attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • The one who best suits your personality... are you physically attracted to her?

0|1
    0|0
  • Better personality over beauty all day long.

0|1
    0|0