Guy I like is super self-absorbed?

We both like one another but I just am so irritated by it. Literally, he will call himself attractive and have no shame in it. He talks about himself majority of the time. The times when he's not like this are amazing but I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chances are he'll just leave you for the next hot girl that walks by.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, that sucks.

What Girls Said 5

• He is a narcissist if you were in a relationship with him you would not be equals he would treat you like a servant. In short don't get involved with him no matter how hot he is its not worth it.

• i cannot understand how you are attracted to someone like that. he sounds dumb.

• LOL, he honestly is a little bit dumb. Maybe I'm dumb too for liking him.

• i love you

• lmao. thanks :p

• Don't date him. You can't change him and even if you can it would be wrong. Not liking someone's personality is a big deal. Not worth it.

• Forget about him. If you're annoyed by his behaviour when you're not dating, you'd be even more annoyed by it if you were.

• Well, you want someone who will say those things about you and not themselves all the time no matter how hard it may be, walking away or just being friends might be thebest option or if you're really into him talk to him about it and see what he says then make up your mind on whether he is worth it or not (: