How do you get your romantic "fix" without a SO?

I'm a romantic, I like wine and dine atmosphere's. I don't have anyone to do that with though. I don't like reading romance novels, it will make me wanna wank and I'm tired of that lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• through daydreaming. it's the best. but also kind of terrible. lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Watch romantic movies, read romantic poetry, listen to lovey dovey songs, eat rich food/wine, put on jazz music. Hope that helps! Would you look at mine please? Thanks! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1312996-was-it-more-about-me-or-the-parents

• Do what I do watch movies like pride and prejudge or sensebility and sensitive. I love those kind of movies and it give me that high! lol

• Apparently there is a site where you can buy people to take out to be wined and dined if you really want to be wining and dining someone.

What Guys Said 1

• By hiring an escort. (You could hire one without having sex with her hence the name "escort")