Yes, I'm the other women... and super confused, what do I do?

So, he has a girlfriend that moved to another state to be with him and they have been together for almost a year. We worked together and went to a party. We got drunk and made out. His girlfriend was at the party and we still made out forever. Then we started sleeping together and it was fucking mind blowing. Best sex ever! I try breaking things up with him and told him how I felt. He got upset about it and told me he had grown feeling for me too. So we started sleeping together again. We cuddle and hold hands and are very playful with each other. He tells him how interesting I'm and how great we connect with one and another. Asks me how I'm doing and notices if I look down. I really like him and I want more. So what do I do? How do I win him over?

Background information- Him and his girlfriend never have sex. she doesn't cook for him, doesn't clean and doesn't know how to drive. She thinks she is ugly but she's not that bad looking. He wants to break up with her but doesn't know how too because she came from a different state and has no friends or family here.

ALSO! His last girlfriend cheated on him with four different guys. So I think the only reason why he with her (my gut tells me this) is because she is like a comfort blanket because she is sensitive and nice and would never hurt him in anyway possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know that his girlfriend has her faults for not caring and norishing him. And the reason he don't want to break up with her is because he does have feelings for her still, even if he says he doesn't. But he probably feels bad about cheating because he knows how it feels to be cheated on. Maybe his girlfriend haven't had sex with him because most girls find sex really important, and that she don't want to give it up then get hurt in the end. I think you should think about it first, and break things off with him, you don't want to be a home wrecker or the side chick, make him choose who he really wants, that poor girl is just there thinking everything is perfect before she goes to sleep or whatever while her man is in a bed with someone else, put yourself in her shoes. I think no matter how hard it is, despite your feelings for him, let him man up and break things off with her, and before you go for him, think about this, what if you guys got together, everything is perfect, but to him it got old with him, he got bored, or you guys are fighting too much since you two will be seeing each other Sooo often, then he sleeps with someone else behind your back, what if does the same thing as he did with his current gf right now?

What Guys Said 1

• Where did you hear all this about their relationship, from him? Might he have been lying to you to convince you he is not trying to have both of you at the same time?

What Girls Said 4

• He is a cheater, not a decent guy. He is using an excuse. He could wait to have sex with you until he broke up with her but he hasn't. He doesn't respect you enough to commit to you over his gf. You don't respect his relationship, obviously and you don't value yourself enough to be his one and only. You can't trust him to be faithful to you and he will always be reminded that you're the one he cheated with. There is no decent future for you two.

• That poor girl... -_-

• You should do the right thing and end your relationship with him. At least until he's single.

• Both you and him sound like horrible people.