Am I un-date-able?

Okay Honest Answers Only.
I have blue eyes, and long blonde hair.
I weigh 200 lbs and am 5'3"
I'm 15 years old.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, it's not good for your health too... i don't understand metric system but i used to be fat until i got scared that i'll have a heart attack when i die so i cut some weight
    but make sure don't go on a crazy diet plans, it'll kill you slowly. try using treadmill and DON'T eat junk food, that works on me ^^
    and you're young too, so it won't be any problem for you to lose weight XD
    also, i've always wanted a long hair but now it seems kind of impossible;;;; love yourself girl~ you're still young~

What Guys Said 3

• Well I'm sure there's someone out there who's into large girls. But it would behoove you to try to cut weight

• Yes because your a fermale but you need to drop a lot of weight for your own good

• No! You are never un datable... Don't take this the wrong way... But guys like thin girls... If I were you, I'd think of just doing whatever it takes to lose weight and in the process guys will like you ;) I promise

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly I'm sure you're fine. I always feel like I'm undateable for several reasons, but eventually I came across a boy who really liked me for who I am. Don't give up hope. :)

• Date a black guy ;)