How are the women in London?

I might be going to London for a while after university. I wonder if I have any chance with women in London? I'm latino, but there are not many latinas there, are there?

Most Helpful Guy

• I went to London but my girlfriend was with me so I dont know, but the ones I have talked to online are kind of set in there ways and mean. There was a girl on this site that was from England I hardly talked to but was nice

• Oh I forgot I am talking to a sweet girl and she's from England on this site

What Girls Said 4

• You ever seen Made In Chelsea or Kidulthood?

One or the other hahaha.

• Lol kidulthood is a bad example of girls he will want to meet :p

• when i watch premier league games on Saturday specialy the derby between chelsa and arsenal i feel that london is very boring city is that true?

• It's not boring, but in my experience it's just way too over crowded, and full of stuck up people haha @sizedoesnotmatter

Having said that obviously there are lots of girls who are lovely.

• I live in London, and I think it would be like any where else. I couldn't just tell you one description on a stereotypical woman in London and say it goes on behave of all of them.

• I like to know about the guys though.

• there's lots of different women there. From sluts to nuns.

What Guys Said 7

• London is very multicultural. The women there are very beautiful, especially the South Asian women considering I'm an Indian guy. If only I lived there, I'd have a great shot at getting a girl but I'm stuck at a place in America that is predominantly white so it's almost impossible to get a girl.

• they have 1 head,2 arms and 2 legs

• Yes UK is a multicultural country.
    I live 2 hours from London and I was with a Latin girl for years.

• They are probably much easier than American, Hispanic or Asian women. Heard you can get laid after a hi. Okay maybe after a few conversations.

• There are smallish Latin communities in London but they aren't in large numbers but women in London are much the same as anywhere else, you get nice one's, mediocre one's and horrid one's.

• Cruel. ---