Should I choose the guy I have history with or the guy I have chemistry with?

So the guy I have histroy is my ex who dumped me and now really wants me back. I still love him and I could see it happening.
The guy I have chemistry with is new because I haven't known him that long. We have a ton in common and he's been really nice to me..
I don't know who to pick. My heart says to go with the guy I have history with.. But my head says go with the guy I have chemistry with because I'm afraid the history guy will break my heart again. Help

Most Helpful Guy

• The history coz both of you know each other's negetive and positive points and if you are still able to love each other then choose the guy with history.

The guy with chemistry doesn't know everything about you and soon the chemistry will vanish.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't recommend you to be with a guy if you still love someone else. But I wouldn't recommend you to go back to a relationship that didn't work in the past either. So, maybe waiting is the best thing you can do and try to develop things with the second guy. But never start anything with him if you still love the first.

• History is the past. Chemistry is future.
    Second is better.

• Chemistry beats history

• Choose the guy you have English or Math with.

• You're 16. It just doesn't fucking matter.

What Girls Said 1

• You should reread your question to yourself and really listen to what you wrote. Why would you want to go back to someone who dumped you and (surprise) now wants you back for whatever reason?
    Please give the chemistry guy a chance! he's been nice to you. Have some self respect, dont go back to a dumper who will most likely do it again.