Should I Try to date her?

I want to ask out this girl but she is 5 years older than me and I don't know if I should. I am 18 she is 23. I just want to know if it's weird or not to ask her out and whether I should do it or not?

• yes ask her.
  • no don't ask her.
I have graduated high school and am in college. I live on my own and have a stable job.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a very large age gap. She's at grad school age; you're a senior in high school. I mean you can always go for it, but I think you two are probably in very different places in your lives and mindsets right now. Would you look at mine please? Thanks! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1312996-was-it-more-about-me-or-the-parents

• @Flourish I always see that you are very helpful to people and I know you are wanting everyone to read your question and answer so I will do this and help you out when I get a chance!! :)) you are awesome for being really helpful all the time!!

• Aw thanks Kiwi!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably sees you as a little brother more than anything... It'd just be awkward if you do.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1