Im 22 and live at home?

i have a job.. or at least im starting soon, im in school. i live with my mom, but i feel like some people Judge me for it and think im grown enough to live on my own... i just dont like the feeling of being alone. am i childish?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol of course not most people your age can't afford to live alone and pay all those bills

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't say it's a bad thing to be grown and live at home you got income coming in
    i don't judge others cause of living at home with mom, it's hard to live alone with the cost
    of utilities , bills etc hey it's not easy

• It's better to be fully prepared for the world then to jump in too soon. Your not childish one bit for living your mother still :3 A lot of people around your age do this as well so your not alone ^^

• No you're not childish.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 22, have been in a long term relationship for about 8 years, I have a job, and I'm going to school and I still live at home. We are not childish, we are smart. Why chose to worry about rent and a ton of bills when we still have the oppourtunity to save? Don't let others get to you. Just think, when you are finally ready, they'll probably envy the fact that you waited.