GUYS how do you feel about girls asking u out?

How do you feel about girls asking you out?

I don't mind asking a boy out. Well if I know him for a little bit. If a boy didn't like a girl to ask him out why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• It is great only I'd it is an upfront approach. Dont do that "subtle hint" nonsense. That stuff is only what immature girls do when they can't handle approaching a guy for real."subtle hints" dont even count as approaches.

• That would make me extremely happy because there is just such a huge pressure on most guys that they HAVE to ask girls out, otherwise they are not manly enough and no one would like them.

So, I would like it, appreciate the girl and think off her as a better girl than those who expect guys to do all the initiating.

• It'd be great, it takes the pressure off of us guys. It also shows you are willing to put in effort for the relationship.

• She better put out if she's so bold. I ain't gonna have no bitches be like "PLEASE COME OUT WITH ME!" and then be like "BUT I'M NOT THAT KIND OF LADY! //////blush//////"

• Go ahead it you have confidence, I won't be able to say no!

• I would love that!

What Girls Said 0