Suddenly less interested in me?

This girl started talking to me on Facebook and I started chatting with her for a while, snapchatted etc... And it was pretty obvious she was hitting on me, using lot's of those in love kinda smileys and calling me cute etc.. Anyway after a day I started being the one texting her first all the time and she started responding shorter and less interested, or even ignoring snaps... So now I decided to ignore her and see if she'd start texting first. Good idea or should i just keep trying..

• Keep texting
  • Ignore and see if she starts texting first

What Girls Said 1

• Give her space. Does she have a bf? Maybe he caught her talking to you and now she has to back off...

• I don't think so, but i'll give her space, thanks

What Guys Said 1

• Ignore her, bro. Sometimes, for some girls if you give too much attention, they back off and you may feel like they're trying to get away from you. Or she was just messing with you. Chill for a week or two. Don't send any messages or texts. She'll hit you back up eventually, and if not, let it go. She's definitely not the last girl you'll talk to.

• Thanks for the advice