How can I meet a girl at a bar to date and not sleep with?

i like to go to a local college bar and most of the kids there are looking for sex and i want a realtionship how can i meet a girl there and get her number and let her know i am not intrested in a realtionship

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• What the bloody hell are you talking about? Go somewhere nice. If you can't handle the bar go to a liabray D:

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• in the question title u said 'to date and not sleep with' and in the actual question thing u said 'let her know I am not interested in a relationship' so which is it?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• There are better places to meet girls that are interested in a relationship. Are you a nerd? Try a comic book store. Are you into reading? Try a bookstore or a library. Are you all about God? Try a church. Do you value civic duty and volunteering? Volunteer for some charities in your area. If none of these are your particular cup of tea, then try a coffeeshop. These are much better places to find girls that are interested in dating than a bar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go to a student bar, the clue is in the name, try going to places you like to go other than the student bar

0|0
    0|0