Embarrassing question, but what do guys really think when their girlfriend accidentally farts for the first time?

When a girl accidentally farts for the first time in a relationship and is pretty embarrassed about it. If she has never done that in front of you before but it just happened accidentally do you just laugh it off, tease her about it, or just stop being attracted to her? Very curious what guys have to say :) I personally don't think girls should do that in front of their boyfriends and vice versa, lol :) It just sounds super mortifying and I don't think I'd ever live it down because he loves messing with me when I have embarrassing moments :P

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL, it's part of human nature. Who cares? Unless you are forcing it to the point you shit yourself, lol. who cares.

I usually just laugh and either tell her "that sucked, you can do better" or "wow, I'm impressed" lol. Everyone does it. Pretending we don't is stupid and pointless.

• I know it's part of being human, but for some reason I think it's more embarrassing for girls, lol :) Thanks for answering my question by the way :)

• You didn't seem stupid to me but more of a fun guy without much of a filter, lol :P :)

• the "stupid" was me typing like an idiot lol.

If ya get bored, feel free to message me

What Guys Said 8

• Everybody farts. It's just something that happens, and it's not a big deal. Unless she's forcefully pushing them out, I don't even think about it.

Once two people reach a certain point in a relationship, it's only natural to become comfortable enough that things like that don't bother you. Especially once you've had sex.

Once you've seen each other naked, sweaty, and moaning, farting doesn't even register on the embarrassment scale.

• You made some valid points, lol :) Thanks for answering my question and explaining your opinion :)

• I would probably fart back and think "the game is afoot."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvWIgRjb0Qs

• Even if it was just an accident and there was never a repeat? Lol ;)

• It's no big deal. Farting happens. It was an accident.

• Thanks for answering my question :)

• Who cares, honestly. Everyone farts. I'd probably just high five her.

• Lol :) Thanks for answering my question :)

• I was with my GF/wife 15 years before one slipped out. I ignored it.

• I would have a small laugh and forget after five min tops.

• That's good to know, lol :) Thanks for answering my question :)

• I find it attractive

• I'd probably like her more

• Interesting, lol :) Why? I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not :)

• I'm serious. I don't know why maybe because that would mean she wasn't so self conscious that she was always thinking about not embarrassing herself.

• Never thought of it that way :) Appreciate your opinion

What Girls Said 1

• Why would a guy stop being attracted to you just because you farted?

• I didn't literally mean he'd stop being attracted to her :) I just meant it would make her seem more "human"