Girls, is a man with one testicle less attractive?

I have had one testicle since around 5 years old. I am good looking and confident but have a constant niggle in my head about this issue. I feel less of a man because of it, and feel that a girl that I fall in love with may also feel this way when she finds out?

Maybe its just in my own head, but girls, if you found out the boy you were dating had only one testicle, would you be put off him and/or view him as less of a man?

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I can garantee you that it wouldn't bother me one bit. If you're good looking and confident, you're all set. Of course girls care about sex, but having just one testicle doesn't even count as something that would change sex in any way possible. Just rock that testicle of yours, accept that's the way you are and I promise you, only the shallowest girls on earth would care about such a thing. :)

What Girls Said 1

• no. this is neither a turn off nor a reason to view someone as less of a man.

What Guys Said 4

• Most girls wouldn't even know...

• Are you Hitler?

• Is it taken out or undescended?

BTW: I assure you, it would not even be an issue.

• Am I jerk for laughing? cause I giggled a little.