Confused feelings?

I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 years now and I love him very much. Butttt, the other day at a party this guy that I have had a slight crush on for forever told me he has always had a little bit of feelings too. We have always flirted a bit, but nothing more. It was just a little out of the blue, and I know it sounds silly, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I don't know why. Is that normal at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• wow, that's hard.
    I mean, if you are considering the chances of leaving your bf.. be pretty damn sure about it.
    because, what if this guy at the party isn't all good, you know?

• He's actually pretty good friends with my brother so I know him well. He said he would never try anything because he does know and respects my boyfriend too much and says he is a good guy. But yeah, I would have to be sure about it, you're right. Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• Well honestly you probably shouldn't be flirting with anybody if you love your bf. If you do love him you need to cut off all communication with this guy because your putting yourself in temptations way. Its only normal if your the flirty type

• His loss don't leave what you have for someone that was a crush

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the exact same position as you. Like exactly. I am still trying to figure it out and decide because I'm kind of torn. I did tell my boyfriend about it, and I would suggest you do too. You don't want a guilty conscience. I'm VERY loyal and it's easy for me to be guilty, so I'm always open. Perhaps this other man is simply someone who fills the holes that your boyfriend doesn't. Maybe he listens better, shares more interests, anything. I found that to be true with my crush. If you haven't, I'd make sure he knows you're not single. If it hurts you to think about him with another girl, maybe you should take a break.

• I just don't want to end up telling him and maybe finding out that these feelings were nothing but sort of just excitement you know? But I guess if they continue for a while I will have to tell him, thank you!