Ideas for Valentine's Day for teenagers?

I need ideas for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. We're both seniors in high school and we live in Wisconsin. Neither of us really like going out to eat just because we'd rather just be alone compared to a packed restaurant. So, I really wanted to make him a really nice dinner but I have 6 younger siblings, my parents, and my older brother in my house and that kind of ruins it. Any idea as to where we could do it? Or an idea similar to dinner I could put together? Then I'm not sure what I want to do for a present... I want to make a scrapbook (this is our second V day and he likes sentimental stuff) of essentially our relationship but I wanted to get him something else too. I just don't know what... Help?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Last year I did bowling with my ex gf it was really fun

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0