How can I get him to like me?

I have known him for a few years as a friend. I actually kind of like him more than that now. A few weeks ago me and him went to a party and got pretty close. We ended up having sex later that night, and again a week later. One day, he made it clear to me that he doesn't want a serious relationship right now. We have hung out, watching movies every so often ever since. But then, he a few days ago he told me we need to quit the physical aspect of our relationship because it's complicating things... One of my girlfriend's is wanting to message him saying to make a move, but I think it could just make things worse.
Can I do anything for him to like me in that way? Or do you think there is any chance at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately you can't. But probably he was starting to want more than sex, starting to like you a little more than a friend and that's why he asked you to quit the physical aspect. He said he doesn't want a serious relationship and according to his recent behavior I think that he does mean it. And no, your friend shouldn't message him saying to make a move. All you can do is keep being his friend and eventually he can change his mind.

What Guys Said 1

• You can't make someone like or love you. All you can do is make yourself loveable and the rest is up to the other person

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, he doesn't like you like that and probably never will and wants to distance himself because he feels that you are getting to serious. I know this is gonna sound preachy but I don't care, this is why we don't jump into bed with guys hoping something will come out of it. I am pretty sure he used you. Then again I could be way off base.