He hasn't said I love you yet?

We have been dating for 8 months now. I've met his whole family and have slept over his house. I even have been to his family gatherings and went on vacation with him. He treats me like a princess and shows he cares a lot. I show him as well. He's met my family and friends. And I smile and touch him (non sexually) whenever I can. We have had sex. He might just be scared of rejection if he says it? Should I say it first or let him feel more secure and patiently wait? I don't know what to do. I don't want to pressure him if I say it, but all the signs are there and I've been feeling this way for a while. Advice please!

We've even talked about past relationships and having kids.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're right, he's probably scared you won't say it back. Has he gotten you a card or anything that says "love" in it, for your birthday or Christmas? Regardless if you're sure he loves you, than say it to him first, just whisper it into his ear and if he doesn't say it back, wait it out... he'll come around and say it.

What Guys Said 1

• He listened to GAG and won't say it until you do.

What Girls Said 2

• WAIT. It's so much more special if he says it. I'm so happy this is all working out for you. Be patient! I'm sure he's just scared of rejection. Could you look at mine please? Thanks! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1318936-is-it-normal-to-go-for-a-while-without-being-asked-out

• He must be scare to say it, or thinks that your not in love with him? maybe you should say it first so he feel comfortable to say it there a lot of people like that who wants the other person to say I love you because its scary for them to say it first.