Is it ok to ask a man out or should men always do the asking?

Should men always ask a woman out or should a woman take the lead and ask a man out at times?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• if the girl has courage i would urge her to go for it.
    Men don't always have to be the one

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• It's 2015, not 1950.

Girls can AND have been asking guys out now for awhile. Go for it! I don't know why gender EVER had to matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's okay, sometimes it can make the guy feel a little emasculated, But if he was really wanting to ask you out, it would be a huge relief, like huge. My best friend has had his gf for over 5 years now and she was the one that asked him out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not want to ask out any girl that thinks the onus is on me to ask her out. If I find out that she's a girl who refuses to ask a guy out and puts the expectation on me to do it, that is a turn-off. Even if I was about to make a move, I would be immediately be put-off and lose respect for her. I want none of that "guys should take the lead" old-world non-sense thank you very much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Follow you heart.
    There's no reason why you can't be the one to do the asking :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course it's ok. If you keep waiting for a guy maybe you'll wait forever. You should go for what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Screw that "traditional" bullshit. You like a dude, go ask him to go out and get some drinks (or coffee if that's more your style)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask. Because.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been asked out by a few girls, I thought it was awesome!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If you want to ask someone out then do it. Gender shouldn't matter and if you wait, you never know
    You might miss out on getting to know an amazing person

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy is asking you out, I don't see nothing wrong in asking him out.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you can handle the possibility of rejection, go for it. guys like it, I heard

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously she can if she wants to. No way you're 32.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes. this question has to do with the younger generation. I have a sister who is 12 years younger. She does this, I usually didn't. Just wanted to know different opinions.