He's not really my type but I have FUN with him and he's in love with me. Should I go with it?

There's cultural differences and I'm attracted to him but most of all I have fun with him and he's sweet to me and I know cares about me. He's not perfect and neither am I but we have fun... We are very similar too.
I'm sort of pushing myself here. Then... He kissed me. And I'm just very intrigued. I wasn't expecting this.

I mean with him not being my type, that yes I'm attracted to him but he's not 100% in terms of attracion. But other things I feel make up for it. It almost doesn't matter but I worry I'm pushing it. I have been pushing myself because of the other positives. He's not perfect though, there's a few things I don't like but yes I have a lot of fun with him and I feel happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not perfect, but who is. "We love people because of some thing and in spite of others". It's totally okay, as log as you like being with him and feel good push things further

What Guys Said 2

• If you do like him you should go for it. It seems you do.

• He's your type.

What Girls Said 6

• He might not be the "type" you've always pictured in your head but screw that. As long as you enjoy being around him and he makes you smile then that's all that matters!

• He seems like your type from what you described so yes go with it.

• Go for it!!! Love always come unexpectedly and its always better when its someone that you didn't expect :)

• If you're attracted to him, who cares if he's your type? You both seem to like each other, so why not take your relationship with this guy to the next step? Go for it, girl! :)

• YUS!! If you have fun then that's all that really matters lol

• I think you should what's the worst that can happen if you give this guy a chance?