Boys don't chase me but are attracted to me?

Boys don't chase me but are attracted to me... How is it that I come on too strong? I sense that's what guys think of me. But at the same I've been told I hide my feelings so I'm really misunderstanding.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not giving up much of a chase... that's why they lose interest.

• Explain more.

• Well that was well said. Thank you for your comment. ^.^

• No problem, Hope it helps :)

What Guys Said 3

• Being attracted doesn't mean that they will chase you.

• A lot of women are pretty. Very few are worth the time of day.

• They stick around but don't actively chase, I guess I come across shy or intimidate. Imma go with that. And when I'm spontaneous it's too much. Wow.

• I'm worth the time because we hang out out. That's not annoying behaviors. I've dated shy guys. It's just a personality trait.

• Guys are past chasing now days

• But I don't necessarily care about being chased, its just that I don't know why some guys are afraid to persue the relationship and show their real feelings.

• He may not be interested

• Well, I guess not. Moving along now! :p

What Girls Said 1

• You probably just come across as either shy or intimidating. I have the same problem. I actually just met a guy a while ago by talking about a mutual class and we have progressed from there. If you want to meet a guy, try talking to him first about something simple and try to be flirty friends and work your way to going out.

• Ahh, very helpful. Seems about true.

• Glad I can help. Trust me if a guy can get past the initial shyness or intimidation, he is probable a decent guy and will stick around.