Would you be annoyed if you found out guy added you just to annoy his ex gf?

I added this girl I knew to my Twitter , we meet at a bar once before a while ago and talked a bit one night , we don't actually know each other that well but we did meet in person and she does know who I'm to see me. and I felt she was attracted to me the night we meet.

but problem is she goes to same school as ex gf and there friends on some level, I'm not sure how well she knows her but they do know each other and have some gf's in common. I admit that in adding her I hoped ex might get a bit jealous and find out about it. but I still do genuinely like the other girl and think she's a neat person but worry she'll just think I added her to try and get back at ex and such. ex is also really jealous type so who knows what she's already said about me to these girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, that behavior strikes me as immature.
    I don't want to be the ball in the middle

What Girls Said 2

• Of course I'd be annoyed if he ONLY added me to annoy her, but that's not true in your case. Just keep proving that you added her because you like her. Keep contacting her and express interest in her life. Then it won't matter. Would you look at mine please? Thanks! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1312996-was-it-more-about-me-or-the-parents

• No I wouldn't I'd just think it's childish.

• would you have any interest in talking to the guy? would you tell gf he had added you?

• Depends on if I felt a connection but I wouldn't want to get into any drama.

What Guys Said 1

• No. I wouldn't.