Why are so many women wanting casual relationships but nothing serious?

About a month ago a met this gorgeous women online; we started chatting till she ask to meet. First date awesome, I was amazed by her personality and by how the night went. Second date everything was going great till she dropped that she have a boyfriend but he is in another country. At first I tought ok she might be in a bad relationship plus she told me she never plan to have Such wonderful time with me, so I kept communication for a few days. But my moral couldn't play that game even thought she might have serious emotions towards me (which I doubt).

Anyway it's so hard in this days to find something meaningful.

Most Helpful Guy

• More and more girls are loving the sexual liberation of being able to have sex, without the complications of a relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• She cheats on him she'll cheat on you. Don't see her again.

• I vanished from her life and this point was one to consider.

• Their partners don't give them everything. It could be good sex or sex in general.

• Because there's more to life than a relationship. For example an education, career, being independent.

I don't want my whole life to be about marriage and babies.

• Well I think if I expect babies and marriage at the dating stage, there is definetly something wrong with me. I mean can't we just be dating and be safe and monogamous?

What Guys Said 4

• These hoes ain't loyal.

• Because men suck.

• They have bought into the lie. They are the ones who end up alone, bitter, childless and regretful in their 30s. They think it won't happen to them, but by the time they realize their mistake, all the good men have married smarter women.

• They change their tune when they find a guy who fits their requirements, but they won't commit themselves during the search. Fair enough, I'm the same.